Anthony Lo, D.P.M.
Dr. Anthony Lo is a board-certified podiatric physician and surgeon who specializes in foot and ankle surgery. With over 20 years of experience, his medical special interests include foot and ankle surgery, sports medicine and regenerative therapeutics.
His patient/physician philosophy: “I strive to set obtainable goals, meet patient expectations and deliver predictable outcomes.”
As an active tennis player, Dr. Lo understands the importance of staying on your feet. He works with patients of all levels of activity on issues that pertain to their feet and ankles. This can include common things such as hammertoes and bunions up to more complex cases such as fractured ankles and Achilles tendon ruptures.
He sees patients ranging in age from pediatrics to seniors. His goal is to keep his patients healthy, happy and active.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Arts, Queens College, C.U.N.Y., Flushing, NY
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Tacoma, WA
- American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
Activities & Honors
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgery