Calvin H. Knapp, M.D.
Dr. Knapp is board-certified in otolaryngology and specializes in otolaryngology, disorders of the nose and sinuses, chronic sinus infections and nasal allergies, disorders of nasal breathing and nasal contribution to sleep apnea and snoring. He has been recognized as one of Seattle’s “Top Doctors” by Seattle Magazine.
His patient/physician philosophy: “In over 25 years of practice, I have learned that each patient is unique and must be approached with an open mind. I will listen carefully to your symptoms and concerns and then help you to understand your condition. Together, we will create a treatment plan tailored to your individual needs and desires.”
Dr. Knapp is an ENT physician that has been in practice for over 25 years. He focuses on patients that have chronic issues with their nose and sinuses.
He says that alone can be a very complicated thing as many people may be sick for a long time and have no idea they have a sinus infection. He will perform a thorough evaluation that sometimes may even include a CT scan. He then offers treatment plans tailored specifically for each patient.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Otolaryngology, University of Texas, Houston, TX
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Activities & Honors
- King County Medical Society
- Washington State Medical Association
- American Academy Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery