Joel Lilly, M.D.
Dr. Joel Lilly is a board-certified urologist who specializes in urologic oncology and robotic prostate and kidney surgery.
His patient/physician philosophy: “I make every effort to treat each patient with respect; to give each patient the type of care I would want for my own family. I balance the latest advancements in technology with personality. When my patients need surgery, I enjoy giving them the best possible outcomes, mixed with a bedside manner they will want to tell their friends about.”
Dr. Lilly has been in practice for more than 25 years and is particularly focused on cancer work. He treats quite a bit of prostate cancer but also sees patients with bladder, kidney and testicular cancers.
What he enjoys most about urology is that he can build long-term relationships with his patients. Some of his patients have been seeing him for 20 years and he is humbled by this trust.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Urology, University of California, San Diego, CA
- American Board of Urology
Activities & Honors
- Clinical assistant professor, University of Washington Medical School
- Medical director of Genitourinary Oncology, Swedish Cancer Institute
- Past president, Washington State Urology Society
- Past Chief of Urology, Swedish Medical Center
- American Urological Society
- King County Medical Society