John D. Burgoyne, M.D.
Dr. Burgoyne is board-certified in otolaryngology and specializes in all things ENT especially sinus and nasal surgery, tonsil and sleep apnea surgery, facial plastic, and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic surgery, and facial reanimation.
His patient/physician philosophy: “I love my specialty because of the comprehensive medical and surgical care it allows me to offer my patients. I consider myself a partner with my patients in achieving optimum health, and am dedicated to finding the solution that is the very best for each patient. It is my goal to provide state-of-the-art, personalized care. My patients deserve nothing less.”
Dr. Burgoyne is a second-generation physician who was drawn to otolaryngology due to the intricacies of the anatomy. He finds it incredibly rewarding to see what a difference ear, nose and throat well-being can make to his patients.
Whether it is solving a health issue that is relatively small or performing complex surgeries, Dr. Burgoyne works with patients to make sure they are achieving the outcomes they need in order to live their best lives.
- Doctor of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Society, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- General Surgery, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Activities & Honors
- King County Medical Society
- Washington State Medical Association
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Northwest Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Medical Association