John Mullen, M.D.
Dr. John Mullen is a board-certified urologist who has a focused interest in the surgical management of bladder and kidney cancers. He welcomes patients with rare urologic conditions or uncommon surgical needs, such as urologic reconstruction.
His patient/physician philosophy: “I seek to establish an open physician-patient partnership to help guide the concerned patient to make an informed decision regarding his or her care.”
Dr. Mullen’s practice encompasses the broad spectrum of urology. This includes seeing patients for a wide variety of issues such as oncology and providing them with solutions ranging from robotics and reconstructive surgical options.
He enjoys helping people solve problems and says that sometimes it is surgery, but it can also be education and helping patients better understand their condition.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Harvard Medical School, Bringham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- American Board of Urology
Activities & Honors
- Assistant Chief of Urology, Swedish Medical Center
- Medical Director, Department of Urology, Swedish/Issaquah