Midori Higashi, D.P.M.
Dr. Higashi is a board-certified surgeon who specializes in foot and reconstructive/rear foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Her patient/physician philosophy: “I do my absolute best to help my patient understand their condition. I feel the better a patient understands their particular problem, the more involved we can be together as a team in treating the condition and finding a positive solution.”
Dr. Higashi graduated with honors from Western University of Health Sciences College of Podiatric Medicine and is thrilled to continue to build her practice in Seattle with Minor & James.
As an avid figure skater, Dr. Higashi realizes the importance of good foot and ankle health. She empathizes with her patients when an injury knocks them off their feet and offers comprehensive treatment options to get them well once again.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (Pi Delta Honors), Western University of Health Sciences, College of Podiatric Medicine, Pomona, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, University of California, San Diego, CA
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery with Reconstructive Rear foot/Ankle Surgery, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Activities & Honors
- Highland Figure Skating Club