Peter F. Maurice, M.D.
Peter F. Maurice, MD, is a highly specialized otolaryngologist, and fellowship-trained in plastic surgery. He is double board-certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Maurice received his medical degree from Georgetown University, in Washington, DC, where he was elected to membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He completed his residency in otolaryngology–head and neck surgery at Georgetown University Hospital.
Dr. Maurice then was selected for a fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. This full-year training program gave him a unique opportunity to study with one of the AAFPRS’s master surgeons in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
At South Seattle Otolaryngology, patients benefit from a team of on-site audiologists and allergy specialists, in addition to a team of otolaryngologists with over 50 years of combined experience.
- Doctor of Medicine, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Activities & Honors
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow-American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Washington State Medical Association
Three Tree Medical Arts Building (Burien)16259 Sylvester Road SW
Burien, Washington 98166View Details