Rodney G. Yen, D.P.M., M.S.
Dr. Yen is a board-certified podiatrist experienced with all disorders related to the foot and ankle. He sees adults, pediatric patients and seniors for routine checkups, surgical treatments, and sports-related foot and ankle injuries.
His patient/physician philosophy: “I feel patients should be well informed about their health. I take time with every visit to ensure each patient fully understands their situation, timeline and the advantages of available treatment options. I want my patients to be comfortable and knowledgeable about the expected outcomes of their podiatric care.”
Dr. Yen was attracted to podiatry because it allows him to be exposed to many different facets of medicine such as urgent issues that need to be treated immediately as well as caring for patients with chronic conditions.
When patients come to his clinic, he endeavors to present different treatment options for them that include both conservative and more aggressive alternatives. He also says he likes to treat every patient as if they were members of his own family.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA
- Master of Science in Podiatric Education, University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA
- Podiatric Surgery, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Fountain Valley, CA
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Activities & Honors
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Microneurovascular Surgical Techniques, Microsurgical Research Institute, San Francisco, CA