Steven Han, M.D.
Dr. Han is a board-certified urologist who specializes in kidney stone management, robotic surgery/minimally invasive surgery, and the medical and surgical management of enlarged prostate.
His patient/physician philosophy: “I try to spend as much time as it takes for the patient and family to understand their disease process and treatment options including surgery if indicated. By staying current with relevant medical literature and technological advances in urology, I will do my best to ensure the patient receives high quality and personalized care.”
- Doctor of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana and Champaign, IL
- , University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison, WI
- American Board of Urology
Activities & Honors
- American Urological Association