Dr. Joel Lilly is a board certified urologist who specializes in urologic oncology and robotic prostate and kidney surgery.
His patient/physician philosophy is as follows: “I make every effort to treat each patient with respect; to give each patient the type of care I would want for my own family. I balance the latest advancements in technology with personality. When my patients need surgery, I enjoy giving them the best possible outcomes, mixed with a “bedside manner” they will want to tell their friends about.
His personal interests include skiing, hiking and playing tennis. His favorite hobby is photography, especially of his kids in sports.
- Clinical assistant professor, University of Washington Medical School
- Medical director of Genitourinary Oncology, Swedish Cancer Institute
- Past president, Washington State Urology Society
- Past Chief of Urology, Swedish Medical Center
- American Urological Society
- King County Medical Society
Office Locations: First Hill Medical Building (Seattle)
Medical School: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Residency: Urology, University of California at San Diego, CA
Board Certifications: Urology