Dr. Driscoll is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
His patient/physician philosophy is as follows: “I enjoy interacting with patients, investigating their complaints and working with them to find solutions.”
His personal interests include his wife, family, gardening and baseball card collecting.
Dr. Driscoll was voted one of Seattle’s “Top Doctors” in Seattle Metropolitan Magazine.
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Physicians
- Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America
- American College of Gastroenterology, Fellow
- King County Medical Society
- Pacific Northwest Gastroenterology Society
- Celiac Sprue Association
Office Locations: First Hill Medical Building (Seattle), Swedish West Seattle Specialty Clinic
Medical School: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Internship: Internal Medicine, University of Chicago Hospital & Clinics, Chicago, IL
Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Chicago Hospital & Clinics, Chicago, IL
Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of Chicago Hospital & Clinics, Chicago, IL
Board Certifications: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology